Your Brand SERP on Google is the most important KPI you never looked at. It is:
- your new business card
- an independent appraisal of your content strategy
- an honest reflection of your digital ecosystem
Take a look at your Brand SERP. What appears when you google your exact match brand name is the single most important KPI for your brand in a digital world.If you are not currently tracking, analysing and optimising your Brand SERP, you are missing the boat. Big Time.
3 reasons your Brand SERP is the single most important KPI in your digital strategy
- your new business card: Everyone who is important to your business is checking up on you by googling your brand name.
- an independent appraisal of your content strategy: Google shows you which outreach investments are performing, and which aren’t (cards 100% open on the table and easy to read :).
- an honest reflection of your digital ecosystem: The simplest, cheapest and most accurate market research imaginable. What Google shows is a naked representation of your audience’s opinion of you.
And of course, if they are smart enough to look at your Brand SERP, all of that is an open book to your competitors. And vice versa!
Leveraging Brand SERPs for a significant competitive advantage is simplicity itself.
This series of courses shows you step by step how to control your own Brand SERP… with or without experience in SEO