The International SEO Camp’us Paris Cycle is a conference about SEO techniques, tactics, and innovations. This year, 8 top-notch speakers will join the event and Jason Barnard will moderate it.
- Alexandra Tachalova, founder of Digital Olympus and link-building expert, who will talk about alternative email outreach techniques;
- Andrea Volpini is going to join the event and talk about the Entity Based Content Model and its role in Semantic SEO.
- Dan Taylor, head of R&D at Salt Agency, who will share his tips about optimizing content for Google Discover;
- Pinar Ünsal, founder of Kubix Digital an SEO agency based in Berlin and Istanbul, who is going to talk about SEO and content marketing for international markets;
- Kathryn E. Strachan, MD of Copy House, who is will talk about onsite SEO;
- Sarah Gurbach, Consumer Insights Manager at Big Fish Games, who is going to point out the strategic importance of SEO to reach your customers;
- Milosz Krasinski, International SEO Consultant, Speaker, and Blogger, who will share his intense experience with outreach.
- Barry Adams, Independent SEO Consultant, who is going to talk about how to use SEO audits the right way.