Cindy Krum talks with Jason Barnard about MoxieScore.
Moxiescore is MobileMoxie’s new SERP measurement tool, theWith Universal and Extended search (rich results), one of the biggest challenges in digital marketing is to explain SEO performance to a client or a boss in a clear manner that is easy to understand. Cindy developed MoxieScore to make that task simpler…
Cindy explains the concept and the ideas behind her new scoring system.
In partnership with Wordlift
- 0:50 Cindy Krum’s Brand SERP on Google and YouTube
- 3:07 What is the MoxieScore?
- 6:38 How MoxieScore helps you quantify your real SEO success, so you can present it to stakeholders in a clear way
- 7:53 A quick dive into the sheer scale of all the different devices, languages, countries we should really be tracking
- 9:17 How MoxieScore differs from Kalicube as a measurement of SERPs
- 9:59 Cindy discusses different metrics that MoxieScore uses
- 11:46 How the MoxieScore and the MessScore help you identify the right queries to rank for
- 13:16 A quick discussion about the merits (or not) of “MuddleScore”
- 13:48 Obsessing about short head queries is a mistake
- 15:10 How Cindy’s company — MobileMoxie — is trying to modernize how SEO Marketers think about their job, and how they look at SERP rankings
- 17:15 Tactics to simplify the presentation of different rankings on a SERP
- 17:56 How the MoxieScore works, and what elements it takes into account
- 20:06 Cindy shares MoxieScore’s user-friendly features
- 21:02 How much control do people have over their knowledge panel?
- 22:03 MobileMoxie’s Page-oscope features
- 24:24 The future of on SERP SEO for businesses
- 25:37 Google as a free branding platform
- 26:49 Off site SEO and using social media platforms to rank