There is so much said and written about PageRank and the importance of inbound links to any SEO strategy. What Chase talks about is whether link building is necessary for an effective for SEO. He then goes onto explains how he manages to build successful SEO strategies without doing any link building.
Chase has amassed a following 37.4k subscribers on YouTube which leads to the discussion of how suggestion based algorithms on YouTube, Facebook and Google are becoming more important to the user experience. Creating content worth looking at and how to retain an audience once a brand grows is vital to any brands success.
Kalicube Tuesdays: SEO Without Link Building. With Chase Reiner.
Recorded live Tuesday 25th August 2020 at 18:00 CET:
Watch on YouTube >>
What you’ll learn
- 00:20 Introducing Chase Reiner
- 01:48 Getting a place in Google’s Knowledge Graph
- 03:41 SEO without link building – are links still important?
- 05:10 Suggestion based algorithms on YouTube, Facebook and Google
- 06:40 The significance of being an entity in the Knowledge Graph
- 10:15 White hat Vs. black hat techniques on user signals
- 12:00 What influenced Chase to find his platform for SEO?
- 21:40 Is Chase now satisfied with his position?
- 24:14 Owning your own Brand SERP
- 26:16 Building relationships with content and engaging the audience
- 28:30 How can you maintain engagement with larger audiences?
- 35:40 Creating content that truly engages your audience
- 36:50 Taking control of your content
- 37:43 Remaining consistent
Special offer from SEMrush : 2 weeks free Guru account this way >>
Special offer from Wordlift : 10% lifetime discount this way >>
Join the newsletter and we’ll send you a reminder the day before the livestream (you can unsubscribe in one click at any time).